Euroquilt has changed it's name to dùsal.
To contact our factory direct ring 01592 782 873
Or visit our new retail website www.dusal.co.uk
Hungarian goose feather and down gives more warmth with less weight than duck down for a refreshing night's sleep and it’s pocketed construction spreads the warmth across the duvet and prevents cold spots. It is carefully hand filled into a 233 threads per square inch cotton case with 3cm internal baffle walls so there are no cold spots and the filling is held in each individual pocket. The edge is double stitched and piped for extra security. This light and super soft white goose down duvet will give years of comfortable sleep at a truly affordable price.
- 85% goose feather 15% goose down
- Tog ratings available as standardf 2.5, 4.5, 9, 10.5, 13.5
- 100% cotton 233 thread count breathable cover
- Machine washable at 40º
- Tumble dry on low setting
- Dry cleanable
- Dust mite and feather proof
- Nomite & Downafresh certified for allergy sufferers